Summer Berry Yoghurt Bark
6-8 people 15 minutes (plus freezing overnight)
This stuff is a parent’s dream. Like a cross between frozen yoghurt and an ice lolly, this fruity yoghurt bark will cool down the whole family when the sun’s out. Plus, it’s full of healthy, natural ingredients, so no E number and additive fueled episodes. Get creative with your flavours: granola, chocolate chips, chopped nuts and broken biscuits work a treat too!
- Gluten free
- 200g strawberries
- 100g blueberries
- 100g raspberries
- 600g strained yogurt
- 4 tsp honey
Here’s how you do it
- Line a baking tray (that’ll fit in your freezer) with a sheet of parchment paper. Wash and dry all of the fruit and roughly chop the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the natural yoghurt with honey. Stir through the fruit, saving 1/4 for the topping.
- Pour the mixture onto the tray then spread out with a palette knife.
- Scatter the remaining fruit on top. Freeze overnight.
- When ready to eat, remove the bark from the tray on it’s baking paper then slice into slabs or bash with a wooden spoon to break into chunks and enjoy.
Chef’s Tip: if your honey is too thick to stir through the yoghurt, spoon into a bowl and melt in the microwave for 10 seconds or so.
We’re offering The Mother Hood readers £25 off their first shop (min. spend £50) – simply enter “motherhood25” at checkout on www.farmdrop.com.