We’ve partnered with local brand Azuni to offer five lucky readers a £50 voucher to shop their entire collection. Find out more about the brand and enter below.
Ashley Marshall’s passion for travel, ancient cultures and tribal art were at the forefront when he founded Azuni and started designing jewellery. During his first trip as a young 20 year old, it didn’t take long before Ashley developed relationships with indigenous artisans who were able to weave the most stunning jewellery pieces from just a selection of beads and threads, a truly mesmerising ancient process. Just a glance at the Azuni collections today, instantly tells you that Ashley’s passion hasn’t waned and artisans from across the world; add a quality hand-crafted skill to every unique piece of jewellery.
Over the years, Azuni have helped to setup co-operatives of artisans in these far flung places and collaborate with an amazing local charity, Pueblo a Pueblo,helping Mayan children through education. Giving back to the very communities that inspired Ashley to start designing jewellery is engrained in the Azuni brand.
Years on, Ashley is now a Dad of 3 and Azuni is now a family affair with everyone playing an important role within the company to bring you exquisitely and ethically made jewellery.
To view the range, visit: azuni.co.uk
T & C’s:
- Five people will receive a £50 e-Gift voucher to be redeemed at Azuni directly from www.azuni.co.uk
- E-voucher is one use only and cannot be used in 3rd party outlets.
- The e-voucher is valid for 12 months from date of competition, so you have plenty of time to choose something beautiful.
- The e-voucher can be used in part payment for jewellery items of a higher value.
- Vouchers cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights.
- Unused balance cannot be converted back into cash.
- Must be a resident within the M25.
- Names will be drawn on August 2, 2019.