With the holidays coming to an end, it’s time to celebrate the voices that made us laugh or gave some great tips throughout the summer with our London’s Top Mum Blogger search. We want to know who makes you laugh (or cry) with recognition, who brings out your inner crafter or who inspires you to cook with kale. Topics can vary and we encourage diversity.
London has such a fabulous mix of people and we want to showcase the local voices we’ve all come to love and trust. At the end of the nominating period, we’ll compile a list of the Top 20 London Mummy Bloggers. Over the next weeks, we’ll feature each of the nominees—and then it’s your chance to vote for your favourite. London’s Top Mum Blogger will be announced in November.
How to Enter
- The blog must be written by a mum.
- The mum must live within Greater London—if geography isn’t your thing, here’s a map.
- The blog must be established and publish at least once a week.
- Blog topics can vary: anything from a personal blog to a craft/cooking/fashion/educational or specific-interest blog.
- Feel free to nominate yourself—go on, you know you deserve it!
- You can nominate more than one blog if you can’t decide. Spread the love.
- The MotherHood will cull the nominations to the final list of 20 nominees.
- Nominees CANNOT have been previously featured.
Nominations: 1 September – 22 September
The nominees will be featured throughout October
Let the voting begin! 1 November – 15 November
The winner will be announced mid November.
Prizes will be announced during the feature process.
To nominate, please complete the form HERE >