With award season in full swing, we thought it would be a fine time to launch our search for London’s Top Mummy Blogger. We want to know who makes you cry or laugh, who brings out your inner crafter or who inspires you to cook with saffron. Topics can vary and we encourage diversity.
London has so much to offer and we want to showcase the local voices we’ve all come to love and trust, so we’re compiling a list of the Top 25 London Mummy Bloggers but only one will be crowned her Royal Blogness…
How to Enter
1. The blog must be written by a Mum.
2. The mum must live within Greater London – if geography isn’t your thing, here’s a map
3. The blog must be established and publish at least once a week.
4. Blog topics can vary – anything from a personal blog to a craft/cooking/fashion/educational or specific interest blog.
5. Feel free to nominate yourself – go on, you know you deserve it!
6. You can nominate more than one blog if you can’t decide. Spread the love.
7. WestLondonMum.co.uk reserves the right to decide who makes the Top 25.
Nominations: February 23 – March 23, 2013
The nominees will be featured from March 24 – April 24, 2013
Let the voting begin! April 25 – May 2, 2013
Prizes will be announced during the feature process.
To enter please fill the form below: