If you have always wanted to own a piece of designer fashion or simply want to add to your collection, the Designer Handbags and Fashion sales at Chiswick Auctions are your chance to do just that.
The sale is the perfect opportunity to purchase a high-end designer bags for a fraction of the retail price, in great condition and often styles that are no longer available in the boutiques.
A carefully curated selection of luxury bags are available at auction and whichever you choose it will make a fabulous addition to your Autumn wardrobe. The handbags on offer include brands such Gucci, Prada, Loewe, Smythson, YSL and Louis Vuitton. Many have never been used and come with original packaging, receipts and dust bags.
Never bought at auction before? No problem…here are 6 things about shopping at auction to get you started…
- Auctions give you access to sought after, often unique pieces that are no longer available.
- The estimate is just an indication of what the item might be worth. If lots of people are interested the price will increase but if less are then you may indeed bag yourself a bargain.
- Buying at auction rather than online on sites such as Ebay mean that you have piece of mind. Our Specialists authenticate all items that come into the building, which is particularly important when it comes to fakes in in the luxury bag sector.
- View the item – We are open for viewings on the Sunday, Monday and right before the sale starts on Tuesday morning. If you can, it is a great opportunity to come and see the item you want in the flesh and try it for size.
- Put the date in your diary – There is nothing worse than missing the date or time of an auction for an item you really want.
- There are lots of ways you can bid, coming to the sale room in person is always an exciting experience but if you can’t make it then it can be just as thrilling to bid online from your computer. You can also request a telephone bid, or indeed leave a commission bid prior to the sale.
Dates for your diary
Designer Handbags and Fashion Sale Tuesday 15th September (view the catalogue) and Tuesday 24th November.
As well as Designer Handbags and Fashion there are 13 other Specialist departments at Chiswick Auctions. The 20th Century Sale features great paintings, glass, furniture and other mid-century items for your home. If you are interested in interiors, the 22nd September is for you.