Landfills have reached their limits and we must find other options to the disposable products we have become accustomed to. Yesterday WLM featured reusable cloth nappies – a great alternative to the 8,000,000 disposable nappies that are used in the UK each day. Continuing with the reusable theme, today’s feature is reusable cloth wipes. Not only are reusable wipes kinder to your baby’s bottom, they are also better for the environment and more cost effective. I’ve recently come across the Cheeky Wipes system – a brilliant alternative to disposable wipes, which are super easy to use as well. Cheeky Wipes have thought of every stage of the use cycle, they even have a transport system for when you are away ‘on the go’ and away from your changing table.
The system has two boxes – fresh and mucky. Both containers have water and essential oils in them lavender and chamomile in the fresh box and tea tree and tea tree lemon in the mucky box. After the wipe is used they are transferred to the “mucky” container, ready to be thrown into your next regular laundry. Aromatherapy and nappy changes all at once! I love this concept!
The set retails for £35 plus postage.
The Cheeky Baby Wipes Kit contains:
- 25 lovely soft Terry Towelling baby wipes – 15 cm x 15 cm
- 1 Fresh Wipes container
- 1 Mucky Wipes container with mesh bag insert
- 1 Fresh Wipes waterproof out and about travel bag
- 1 Mucky Wipes waterproof out and about travel bag with mesh bag insert
- 1 bottle of Lavender & Chamomile ‘Fresh Wipes’ essential oil blend
- 1 bottle of Tea Tree & Tea tree lemon ‘Mucky Wipes’ essential oil blend
For more information on Cheeky Wipes please visit: