CONTENT AND COMMUNITY MANAGER – part time (6-8 hours per week)
The MotherHood is all about showcasing the family-friendly side of London. We’re looking for a digital savvy content and community manager. This is perfect for a mum who loves writing, editing, social, and most of all her city!
This position offers flexible hours for a mum who still wants to do the school run! As a Content & Community Development Manager you will be the online voice of The Motherhood.
- Create and oversee content on the site. This will include managing and editing/proofreading the content supplied by our contributors and uploading the articles to the site.
- Manage and grow our presence through various social platforms: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other online properties.
- Write articles as well as material for social media channels.
- Editing, proofreading and fact checking skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written English
- Flexible work attitude
- SEO best practices ideal
- Knowledge of WordPress environment (we can teach you if you don’t know it)
- Degree in English, Journalism or Communications ideal.
To apply, please email email@example.com