With award season in full swing and Mother’s Day just over a month away, The MotherHood are launching our own contest—for London’s Top Mummy Blogger. We want to know who makes you laugh (or cry) with recognition, who brings out your inner crafter or who inspires you to cook with kale. Topics can vary and we encourage diversity.
London has such a fabulous mix of people and we want to showcase the local voices we’ve all come to love and trust. At the end of the nominating period, we’ll compile a list of the Top 20 London Mummy Bloggers. Over the next weeks, we’ll feature each of the nominees—and then it’s your chance to vote for your favourite. London’s Top Mummy Blogger will be announced on the 10th of May 2017.
How to Enter
- The blog must be written by a mum.
- The mum must live within Greater London—if geography isn’t your thing, here’s a map.
- The blog must be established and publish at least once a week.
- Blog topics can vary: anything from a personal blog to a craft/cooking/fashion/educational or specific-interest blog.
- Feel free to nominate yourself—go on, you know you deserve it!
- You can nominate more than one blog if you can’t decide. Spread the love.
- The MotherHood will cull the nominations to the final list of 20 nominees.
Nominations: 20 February – 20 March 2017
The nominees will be featured from 24 March – 24 April 19 2017
Let the voting begin! 25 April – 9 May 2017
The winner will be announced on 10 May 2017
Prizes will be announced during the feature process.
To nominate, please complete the form HERE >