If you’re looking for a fun and exciting theatre school that will bring out your child’s true potential, then Bunbury Banter Saturday School is for you. Bunbanter Education now runs a Saturday Theatre School in Ealing, West London at Mount Carmel Primary. They cover the core three subjects of drama, singing and dance but also specialise in media classes such as screen acting, commercials and radio classes. The unique classes have been sparking the imaginations of children for years and are specially formulated to help boost your child’s confidence, communication, awareness, listening and concentration. In addition acting classes also benefit children in the following ways:
• Develop confidence in themselves and help them to become more outgoing
• Be enthusiastic to try new things
• Become more sociable and interactive with new people
• Gain an improved attention span
• Improve in their articulation, posture, listening, coordination, communication and quick thinking
• Learn to be persevering in life and to aim high
• Develop their reading and writing skills
• Build a colourful and creative imagination
• Make new friends and have loads of fun
Bunbanter Education is part of the Bunbury Banter Theatre Company, a London based theatre company who’s primary aim is to encourage theatrical diversity and accessibility of drama in all its forms, especially targeting those not usually interested or aware of its power, entertainment and diverse nature. As part of a working company, students are sometimes cast in the company’s own productions and are also often contacted by other theatre, film and radio companies to part take in theirs.
The school offers a free trial session to see if it’s the right fit for your child.
For more information please visit: